5 Ways Product Rework Can Help Importers Overcome Inventory Pain PointsAugust 11, 2022
Product quality issues, real or perceived, are a reality when it comes to importing.
Merchandise such as apparel, footwear, accessories, and a variety of other general consumer goods, are often made in a labor-intensive process that can increase the probability for quality issues to arise.
Here are five ways Quality Corrections & Inspections (QCI) can help your company when faced with imported inventory challenges that need to be overcome:
- Turn problematic goods into profitable merchandise – When your inbound goods receiving team detects a quality issue, consider contacting QCI for a free project analysis. We can perform a no-cost assessment of your less than first quality merchandise to help you understand the correction process, provide you with a cost estimate, and provide a production turnaround time estimate to complete the rework of your goods.
- Meet merchandise availability needs – By reworking dead stock or product affected with quality issues, stockouts can be minimized, and product availability needs can be met. Our quick responsiveness can help you meet business demands!
- Preserve your reputation for quality products – An inspection and product rework can address quality issues before goods arrive at customer doors or retail floors!
- Vendor compliance support – Sometimes it’s as simple as making some minor corrections or changes to your imported goods to meet vendor compliance guidelines. Examples of minor corrections could be label changes or hardware replacement. In some cases, goods may need to be repackaged and properly prepared for in-store retail locations or an e-commerce channel partner.
- Outsourced product rework partner allows your team to focus on other high-value business functions – Turning to Quality Corrections & Inspections as your product rework partner will allow your company to redirect its focus to other important business functions instead of the challenging task of inspecting, sorting, and correcting large inventories of goods.
IMPORT PRODUCTS? PROBLEMS HAPPEN, LET QCI FIX THEM!
With over 35 years of experience in delivering superior results for companies across a variety of industries, and around the world, importers can trust the quality and accuracy of QCI’s product inspection and rework services. Contact Quality Corrections & Inspections today for a free project analysis.